About The Microstar Lab
MicroStar Lab began as a small industrial microbiology lab. We are dedicated to providing quality microbiological testing for a few specific manufactured products, and a limited number of industries. Originally, we specialized in fungus and bacteriological challenge tests for paint, paper, and gypsum board. We have evolved into the one of the world’s premier mold-resistance testing facilities. Bacteriological studies run a close second compendium.
Our Facility is equipped with:
- Tightly controlled building access, security cameras, and alarm systems to ensure physical control.
- Backup generators to ensure that critical systems perform whether the power outage is caused by a summer brownout, a winter ice storm, or a driver that takes out a power line. In addition, our environmental chambers continue to run, uninterrupted, with UPSs to fill any gaps.
- HEPA filtered air systems to protect both customer samples and employees.
- UV sterilization of the circulating air to reduce airborne contamination.
- Specially designed warm rooms.
- Data logging devices that feed data directly into the server and give the Lab better environmental controls than most of our competitors.
- Separate test chambers for each test.
- Room for expansion to meet our customer’s ever-expanding needs.